Friday, November 21, 2008

Last week I was in Santa Barbara for Marc's Muench Print II. If you have never been or participated in a class with Marc, I suggest you try to work it into your schedule. Marc hands down is one of the better instructors I have ever met. Ok, enough of the sells pitch for Marc and back to the story.

While Marc took us on a sunrise photowalk at UCSB, we walked by a slough lagoon that was full of birds. At that moment I promised myself I would return next morning to try and capture some of diverse birds hanging out in this gorgeous lagoon in the middle of the UC Santa Barbara Campus.

First a few Egret shots






A few Pelican shots










A couple of Bufflehead Ducks shots




Misc shots






I hoped you enjoyed my pics. Any comments would be greatly appreciated

No comments: